Thursday, January 15, 2015

Electrocardiograph Technician
Duties and responsibility: Electrocardiograph technicians are people who operates equipment that records and measures heart activity. The measurements are then used to assist cardiologist and other physicians in treating cardiac problems. The EKG technicians then prepare the patients by attaching electrodes to the person's chest arms and legs. 
 
Salary: $+34,385
Education: Complete a certificate program or on the job training. Must get a degree in the medical field and make take years to get.
                                            

I would not like to become an electrocardiograph technician. I do not like the pay. I would not like it because of the standards I have working like this. I would be afraid that I would mess up.  I am also not interested in this job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment