Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day


Thanksgiving is a holiday celebrated in the united states on the fourth Thursday in November. It had become an official holiday in 1863 during the civil war. The first thanksgiving was celebrated by pilgrims after their first harvest in the New world in 1621. It had lasted three days and 90 native Americans and 53 pilgrims attended  the first thanksgiving.









12 things I  am Thankful for

1. Having a house
2. good life
3.Having a family
4.free education
5.To have technology
6.I am thankful for my teachers
7.I am thankful to have food to eat
8.I am thankful to have someone take care of me
9.I am thankful to have nice things to wear
10.I am thankful that i live today
11.I am thankful to live in America today
12.I am thankful for having friends 


















No comments:

Post a Comment