Monday, September 15, 2014

Auricular therapy
Duties and responsibilities:
Auricular therapy is a healing process, using needles at acupuncture points on the outer ear that corresponds to specific parts of the human body. This is an effective treatment for much different kind of traditions like, addictions, mood disorders, obesity, pain, nervous system, and musculoskeletal.
Salary: $38,000 – $137,000
Education:

All people trying to become a auricular therapist need tom participate in a program certified by the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) They need to take 30 hour course and spend 40 hours practicing your skills in a clinic.

I would not like to become one. I don’t see myself working at this job. I do not like this job they do have a good salary but I would not like to work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment